ICE Trade Vault
Simplifying regulatory reporting with a global Trade Repository
ICE provides direct access to the core energy and commodity market infrastructure, making it the most qualified swap data repository for those markets. Through the ICE trading platform and clearing houses, as well as ICE eConfirm, ICE simplifies work flows and trade data reporting requirements for market participants, helping customers achieve efficient and cost-effective compliance with evolving regulations.
- Leverages connectivity to a range of market infrastructural institutions, including Designated Clearing Organizations, and Swap Execution Facilities
- Utilizes ICE eConfirm as the front-end application for counterparties to submit data to ICE Trade Vault, thereby enabling market participants to use their long-established connectivity solutions with fewest modifications possible
- Distributes real-time trade data to market participants and provides historical data for online viewing and access
- Participants will control permissions for regulatory reporting purposes as well
- Features a high-performance, scalable data warehouse and reporting platform
Simplifying European derivative trade reporting
ICE Trade Vault Europe offers a solution to active participants in the credit, equities, interest rate, and commodities trading markets to fulfil their reporting obligation under the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR). ICE Trade Vault Europe builds upon ICE's widely accepted trading and clearing infrastructure as well as the confirmation and affirmation matching services, ICE eConfirm and ICE Link, and ICE's successful US Swap Data Repository, ICE Trade Vault.
- Features a high-performance, high-volume recording and reporting service for OTC and ETD transactions built on a responsive, scalable, and flexible architecture.
- Utilises ICE eConfirm as the front-end application for counterparties to submit data to ICE Trade Vault Europe, thereby enabling market participants to use their long-established connectivity solutions with fewest modifications and lowest cost possible
- Offers a delegated reporting service to Clearing Members of ICE Clear Europe and their clients. ICE Futures Europe, the exchange, will act as a third-party service provider to report transactions on behalf of clients to ICE Trade Vault Europe.
- Offers market participants real-time access to their data and customisable, downloadable reports, with controls and multi-tiered rights-of-access functionality to ensure confidentiality
- Provides valuation and collateral data reporting, the generation of unique trade identifiers, the resolution of duplicate records, and the standardisation of reference data.
Confirmations as fast as your trades
ICE's industry-leading electronic trade confirmation service, ICE eConfirm, provides a fast, accurate and legally binding alternative to manual, paper confirmations for the OTC markets. Ninety-five percent of submitted trade confirmations are matched and legally executed within seconds or minutes - not days. As the confirmation solution for the world's largest trading firms, ICE eConfirm is the patented, industry standard for energy market participants.
- Electronically confirm trades online regardless of the deal's execution venue - whether executed online, via voice brokers or direct
- Over 12 million trade confirmations matched to date
- Industry-leading flexibility for trade data input and export, including manual entry using a web form, batch entry using a tab delimited or XML file upload and direct system interface utilizing an XML API
- 200+ counterparties and 50+ brokers participate
Comprehensive Market Coverage